Friday, February 27, 2009

Up date on Birthday and the Dinner

Remember I blog about my birthday and about a recipe. Well all went on ,it was a great day and evening.
The days before I was receiving Birthday Cards, Birthday Gifts, and I say thank you to all my family and friends who sent them. Came home and one was hanging on my carved black bear. Oh!Let me tell you about my Dinner mushroom sage and chicken breast. That was the best and easy to boot, husband loved it to he loves mushrooms. Oh! will be making that again real soon.
you know today I received a birdhouse from ( The Backyard Bird Company ) It's called the
Bird House Cottage too !! cute even has flower box on the sides of the house and a hanging plant on the front porch. That came from my sister in law from Florida.
Well everyone have a wonderful weekend, I will be attending a Japanese festival. My daughter
in law plays the drums,she is from Japan and I will take lots of photos and put on blog this week. Also remember any Questions (JUST ASK MEME )

No comments:

Post a Comment