Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thinking outside the box

Received my new Martha Stewart Living. You know it was all about Valentines all was so beautiful, from Dessert of the month,Pink glass bud vases, cookies,cupcakes, etc,etc.

But when I was reading and looking there was this one thing that caught my EYE!! It was

called think outside the box. Metal mailboxes offer stylish way to organize a front hall or a mud room. Martha states the magazine hooks provide a perfect perch for raincoats,scarves and umbrellas,hats,gloves and mittens fit nicely inside the box. then I read A Bonus: They're magnetic,so you can easily adhere favorite images and notes to the mailbox. I scanned the photo

hope you can see the photo, it is a good thing not that I will have it in my front hall, but maybe in the mudroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment