Friday, February 20, 2009

Sharing - Simply Recipes

III went to a sight called http://simplyrecipes.com/ you must go there if you like to cook simply I have made many thing from there recipes and they are good and quick. Just my kind of cooking and there is not a whole lot of mess. There are no more then 5 methods to making the recipes. My favorite so far are Oatmeal cookies,Lemon Mascarpone Blondie's,Apple Sausage Pie,Very good, and I am making Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Sage Sauce for my Birthday dinner can't wait will let you know how good it is next week. and also I am making my own Vanilla Extract,still weighting to use just made last week and need to shake and store in dake place for 2 months. If this works I will no longer have to buy vanilla extract @$ 2.98 in the store.
I think making dinner simply makes me a happy cook, because we live about 9miles from a store so when you go you get every thing you need @ the time. Also when you get back home you don't want to go back again believe me ( I have been there a couple of times. So go to the sight and pick out a recipe or recipes and let me know what you think!!
And remember any questions Just ask meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment